- Board Your Flight to Australia
CairnsDaintree RainforestGreat Barrier ReefSydneyBlue Mountains National Park
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Cairns
- Kuranda Scenic Railway Jump aboard the Kuranda Scenic Railway for an unforgettable journey through tropical mountain ranges.
- Kuranda Village Enjoy free time in the mountain retreat of Kuranda, where artisan crafts are in abundance and the people are friendly and welcoming.
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway Take the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway down - skim the rainforest canopy by just metres. Stop on the way down at Red Peak Station and Barron Falls. Enjoy a stroll on the forest floor and the panoramic views of this outstanding World Heritage Listed area.
- Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef Explore one of the world’s most spectacular natural wonders on a full day cruise. The Great Barrier Reef is the largest coral reef system on the planet and the world’s largest living structure, making it an ultimate underwater classroom for students to explore!
- Presentation by a Marine Naturalist Whilst at sea, listen to a fascinating presentation by a Marine Naturalist on the Great Barrier Reef.
- Breakfast with the Birds Immerse yourself in the Wetlands environment for a tropical breakfast this morning. Enjoy the cacophony of sounds and colours of the wildlife as they wander freely amongst your group.
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park Join the descendants of the world’s oldest living culture on the foothills of the Barron Gorge Rainforest for a day full of fun interactive shows, activities and demonstrations. Learn how to play the didgeridoo, throw a boomerang, and listen to informative talks about bush medicines and hunting methods. Watch live dance performances before trying your hand at boomerang painting.
- Explore Cairns Beaches Spend the afternoon at leisure exploring the pristine beaches of Cairns.
- Tour to Mossman Gorge, Daintree Rainforest & Cape Tribulation Explore the World Heritage-listed Daintree Rainforest on a full-day tour from Cairns. Take a guided nature walk through some of the oldest rainforest in the world, spot crocs on a cruise down the Daintree River and stroll on the famous Cape Tribulation Beach.
- Jungle Adventures Night Walk Take a night-time adventure into the depths of the rainforest when the animals come to life. You may encounter bats, possums, snakes and many more creatures.
- Fly to Sydney
- Sydney Evening Ghost Tour Explore the lanes and alleyways of the Rocks. Hear the grisly ghost stories whilst learning about the history of Australia.
- Blue Mountains National Park Take a trip out of Sydney to one of Australia's most spectacular natural parks. An area ten times older than the Grand Canyon, the Greater Blue Mountains region was World Heritage listed in 2000, in recognition of its geographic and cultural importance.
- Calmsley Hill City Farm Interact with a range of native and farm yard animals at the Calmsley Hill City Farm. Learn how to milk a cow, participate in workshops such as 'koala talk' and ride a tractor.
- Sydney Sightseeing Tour Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Sydney today. Start in the inner city suburbs of trendy Paddington and the cosmopolitan Kings Cross where you'll see Garden Island Naval Base at Woolloomooloo, St. Mary's Cathedral and the Sydney Tower. Drive along historical Macquarie Street to see the State Library of NSW, Parliament House, the Old Mint, and Hyde Park Barracks. Visit the Rocks - Sydney's birthplace, and Darling Harbour. Take photos of the Opera House from the base of Sydney's famous Harbour Bridge.
- Captain Cook Dinner Cruise Enjoy a night under the stars cruising the Sydney Harbour.
- Morning at Leisure Enjoy free time this morning in Sydney.
- Board Your Flight Home
- Arrive Home in the UK.
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.