- Fly to Barcelona Sprawled between the beaches of the Mediterranean and the hills of Montjuïc, Barcelona is a city whose personality bursts at every natural seam.
- Walking Tour of Barri Gòtic Explore the narrow streets and squares of the Barri Gòtic (Gothic Quarter). This is the city’s oldest quarter, parts of which have survived from the Middle Ages. A few highlights of the walk will include the Plaça del Pi, the Plaça de Sant Felip Neri, and the magnificent Plaça Sant Jaume.
Barri GòticCastell de MontjuïcSagrada FamiliaCasa BatllóCasa MilàParc Güell
Prefer to travel by coach?
This itinerary travels to Barcelona by air, you can also travel by coach. See our coach itinerary here.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Castell de Montjuïc Visit Castell de Montjuïc, an old military fortress at the top of Montjuïc hill with stunning views.
- Barcelona Cathedral See the Barcelona Cathedral located in the Gothic Quarter, well-known for its gargoyles.
- Explore Camp Nou Explore Camp Nou, the home of the football club of Barcelona. It is the largest stadium in Spain with a seating capacity of 99,354.
- Sagrada Familia Wonder at Gaudí’s unfinished Sagrada Família, one of more distinctive creations of Spain.
- Casa Batlló Visit another one of Gaudí’s masterpieces, Casa Batlló.
- Casa Milà Tour Gaudí’s Casa Milà, known for its undulating facade, organic shapes and surrealistic chimneys.
- Parc Güell Visit Gaudi’s Parc Güell, a captivating wonderland of amazing stone structures, stunning tiling, and quirky surprises everywhere you turn.
- Fly back to the UK
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.