- Leave for Spain Travel by coach via Calais to France for an evening meal stop and on towards Spain.
BarcelonaCosta BravaGironaPortAventura Park
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Costa Brava Arrive at our hotel with a swimming pool around lunch time.
- Afternoon at Leisure Spend the rest of the day at leisure in the resort.
- Tour of Barcelona Enjoy a half day or full day tour to see the highlights of Barcelona. Visits can include any of the below highlights.
- Nou Camp Stadium See Nou Camp Stadium, home of FC Barcelona.
- Poble Espanyol Visit this open air museum and experience the whole variety of Spanish culture.
- La Sagrada Familia Marvel at Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece.
- Las Ramblas Walk down Las Ramblas, the bustlng main street of Barcelona.
- Girona Visit the beautiful medieval centre of Girona.
- Marineland or Waterworld Aquatic Park Spend an afternoon at Marineland or Waterworld aquatic park OR
- Salvador Dali Theatre and Museum Surrealist art lovers will especially enjoy visiting Figueres, the hometown of the famous Salvador Dali. Explore the theatre and museum he built to memorialise his life’s work.
- Full Day at Port Aventura Get the adrenalin pumping at Port Aventura, where you embark on an unforgettable journey around the world, visiting six exotic lands: China, Polynesia, Far West, Mexico, Mediterranean and the SesamoAventura.
- Day at Leisure Spend most of the day at leisure in the resort.
- Depart for Home Depart in the late afternoon for the UK.
- Return Ferry Return on a morning ferry home.
Need a more customised itinerary?
Our European coach tours are flexible and can be tailored to a wide range of subjects. Contact us to let us know your specific requirements.