- Travel to Bath Travel to Bath by coach.
- Adventure Golf Enjoy an evening of adventure golf at Victoria Park where there is 18 holes of fun golf over rushing waterways and waterfalls.
Adventure GolfRoman BathsLongleat Safari Park
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Free Time in Bath Enjoy free time to explore the city and shops of Bath.
- Roman Baths Visit the Roman Baths, one of the best preserved Roman ruins in the world. These baths were constructed back in 70 AD! Our visit includes a one hour teaching session.
- Royal Crescent Enjoy lunch at the Royal Crescent, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Bath Abbey Explore the Abbey Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul at the beautiful Bath Abbey.
- Visit the Holburne Musem Visit the city's first public art gallery, home to the decorative arts built around the collection of Sir William Holburne.
- Sydney Gardens Discover Bath's oldest park, the Sydney Gardens.
- The Ghost Walk of Bath See the places noted for their strange events on a ghost walk of Bath.
- Longleat Safari Park Visit the famous Longleat Safari Park, the first drive-through safari park outside of Africa.
- Return Home Leave Longleat in the afternoon and return home by coach.
Need a more customised itinerary?
Our European coach tours are flexible and can be tailored to a wide range of subjects. Contact us to let us know your specific requirements.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
How can we reach our child in case of an emergency?
Is there a maximum group size?
Are meals for participants with dietary restrictions available?