- Fly to Naples Fly to Naples, the capital of Campania.
- Explore Sorrento Transfer to Sorrento and begin exploring!
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Explore Pozzuoli Located in the Phlegraean Fields of Campania, this city began as a Greek colony in 194 BC.
- Pozzuoli’s Amphitheatre Visit the third largest Roman amphitheatre in Italy. It was likely built by the same architects who previously constructed the Roman Colosseum.
- View Temple of Serapis View the temple of Serapis named after the discovery of the statue of Jupiter Serapis.
- Solfatara Survey Solfatara where an elliptic crater was formed over 4000 years ago.
- Discover the Ancient Ruins at Paestum The runis include the Basilica, a Doric temple from the 6th century BC; the Temple of Ceres, where 34 columns still stand; and the Temple of Neptune, one of the most impressive Greek ruins in the world.
- Driving Tour of the Amalfi Coast Enjoy a driving tour along the spectacular Amalfi Coast, undoubtedly one of the most scenic coastlines anywhere in the world.
- Ravello Visit Ravello, a town perched high on the cliffs above Amalfi, famous for its views and gardens.
- Amalfi Visit Amalfi, a town surrounded by dramatic cliffs and coastal scenery.
- Positano See Positano, an idyllic town with cobbled streets and a panorama of peach, pink and terracotta houses.
- Herculaneum Visit the ruins and excavations at Herculaneum, where people were working to repair damage caused by an earlier earthquake when Mt. Vesuvius erupted in 79 AD.
- National Archaeological Museum Visit one of the finest antiquities museums in the world.
- Mt. Vesuvius Take a trip up Mt. Vesuvius. which is best known for its eruption in AD 79 that led to the destruction of the Roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum and the death of 10,000 to 25,000 people.
- Explore Pompeii Get a fascinating glimpse into Roman life at the magnificent ruins of Pompeii.
- Napoli Sotteranea Descend under Naples into an underground world of yellow tuff stone and explore the origins of this city.
- Fly Back to the UK
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?
Can you help us promote the tour?
How can we reach our child in case of an emergency?