- Fly to Berlin Fly to Berlin, the national capital of Germany and home to more than 170 museums and galleries.
- Telecommunications Tower Enjoy a 360° view from the Telecommunications Tower. See the city highlights such as Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, and the Olympic Stadium.
Telecommunications TowerReichstagHolocaust MemorialBrandenburg GateBerlin Wall Memorial and Visitor CentrePergamon MuseumSachsenhausen Concentration CampTopographie des TerrorsMuseum Haus am Checkpoint Charlie
Prefer to travel by coach?
This itinerary travels to Berlin by air, you can also travel by coach. See our coach itinerary here.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Visit the Reichstag This building was destroyed by the Allies in World War II. Today, it is now the home of the country’s parliament.
- Holocaust Memorial Reflect at the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, located near the Brandenburg Gate. This memorial is designed to produce an uneasy and confusing atmosphere.
- Brandenburg Gate View the Brandenburg Gate, a triumphal arch, which stood in ‘no man’s land’ between East and West Berlin during the Cold War and became a symbol of a divided Germany.
- Berlin Wall Memorial and Visitor Centre Reflect at the Berlin Wall Memorial and spend some time at the Visitor Centre. The memorial contains the last piece of the Berlin Wall.
- Pergamon Museum Explore the Pergamon Museum located on Museum Island, the small island in Berlin’s Spree River which was awarded UNESCO World Heritage Status in 1999.
- Sachsenhausen Concentration camp Visit the Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp where thousands of Jews were sent and faced especially brutal treatment.
- Topographie des Terrors Visit the Topographie des Terrors, a shocking exhibition detailing Nazi crimes, housed within the former Gestapo and SS headquarters.
- Museum Haus am Checkpoint Charlie Explore the Museum Haus am Checkpoint Charlie and view parts of the Berlin Wall, as well as an illustrated history of the Berlin Wall and the division it caused in the city and in Germany.
- Fly Back to the UK
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.