- Travel to Brussels Travel to Brussels via Calais on coach.
- Atomium Visit the Atomium, the famous symbol of Brussels.
- Mini-Europe Discover the adjoining Mini-Europe, which has the most famous buildings in the European Union on show, including the Houses of Parliament.
AtomiumEurospaceMuseum of Natural Sciences
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Eurospace Travel to Eurospace in Transinne to take part in the 'Astronaut for a Day' programme. Enjoy a guided tour of the multimedia exhibition, practice on three astronaut training simulators and learn how to build and launch your own rocket!
- Museum of Natural Sciences Explore the fascinating exhibitions on animals, plants and biodiversity at the Museum of Natural Sciences.
- Technopolis Get involved at Technopolis, the Flemish Science Centre. The interactive exhibits will intrigue and amaze you.
- Parliamentarium Discover the home of European politics at the visitor centre of the European Parliament. Enjoy the interactive experience which can be experienced in any of the European Union's 24 official languages!
- Explore Brussels Spend the rest of the morning exploring the city of Brussels including the beautiful Grande Place and the famous Manneken Pis statue.
- Return Home Travel back to the UK via Calais.
Need a more customised itinerary?
Our European coach tours are flexible and can be tailored to a wide range of subjects. Contact us to let us know your specific requirements.