- Take-off Board the plane and enjoy your overnight flight to Beijing.
Only six students needed!
Have a smaller group? No problem! On this Shared Perspectives tour, you only need six students for the trip to go ahead.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Wheels Down Arrive in China and begin exploring its fascinating capital city.
- Guided Tour A local guide leads you through the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square.
- LEAP Cook Chinese Cuisine
- Add on: Peking Opera Show Take in a optional Peking Opera show this evening.
- Stroll the Wall Shake off your jet lag with a walk along the awe-inspiring Great Wall of China.
- Ming Tombs This afternoon, visit the majestic Ming Tombs, burial place of thirteen emperors of the Ming Dynasty.
- LEAP Tai Ji and Calligraphy
- Temple Visits and Summer Palace Visit the Confucius Temple, Lama Temple, home of the famous Yellow Hat Sect, and the Summer Palace.
- Buddhist Lunch Savour lunch at a traditional Buddhist restaurant.
- Travel to Xi'an Board an overnight train to Xi'an.
- Terra Cotta Warriors See the 8th wonder of the world—the life-size Terra-cotta Warriors.
- Wild Goose Pagoda Step inside the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda, a Buddhist pagoda built in 652. It now stands 210 feet tall and, from the top, offers views over the city of Xi'an. A statue of translator and traveler Xuanzang greets travellers in front of the temple area.
- Bell Tower Visit the Xi'an Bell Tower, located in the heart of the city.
- Xi'an Muslim Quarter Wrap up your stay in Xi'an with a stroll through the Muslim Quarter.
- Fly to Guilin Board your flight to Guilin.
- Travel to Yangshuo Upon arrival in Guilin, take a short journey to Yangshuo and enjoy a sightseeing tour along the way.
- Bike Yangshuo Pedal through the Yangshuo area on a bike tour and gaze at the spectacular mountain scenery.
- LEAP Chinese School Visit
- Markets of Yangshuo Get acquainted with local traditions and customs in a Yangshuo-area village. Enjoy a free afternoon strolling through the markets and shopping for souvenirs.
- Evening Show Tonight, treat your senses to the exhilarating Yangshuo Sound and Light Show.
- Flight to Shanghai Take a short bus ride to scenic Guilin before boarding a plane to Shanghai, China's largest city.
- Tour Shanghai This afternoon, enjoy a local guide-led sightseeing tour of Shanghai, including the Colonial Bund, the French Concession, and People's Square, a spectacular space in the heart of the city.
- Shanghai Museum Spend your morning visiting the Shanghai Museum.
- Enjoy the Show! This afternoon, marvel at an acrobatic show.
- Final Farewells... Board your flight home to the United Kingdom.
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Are meals for participants with dietary restrictions available?
Your safety is our top priority!
What are the tour guides like?