- Travel to Cologne Leave very early by coach via Calais or Folkestone to travel to Cologne.
- Explore the Christmas Markets Arrive in time to visit the traditional Christmas markets and experience the German food from the stalls.
- Visit the Cologne Cathedral
- Tour of the Chocolate Museum Take a tour of the museum (optional), a fantastic and unforgettable journey through the 4000 square metres of the culture and history of chocolate.
CologneSiegburg or KoblenzAachen
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Visit the Markets at Siegburg or Koblenz See the famous and fascinating medieval Christmas markets.
- Return to Cologne In the afternoon we return to Cologne city centre to experience again the excellent German cuisine and the Christmas markets.
- Visit Aachen Visit Aachen on the way home to see the Christmas markets and the Cathedral.
- Return Home Return home via Calais.
Need a more customised itinerary?
Our European coach tours are flexible and can be tailored to a wide range of subjects. Contact us to let us know your specific requirements.