- Travel to Germany Travel by coach via Calais to your hotel near the Rhine.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Cologne Cathedral Explore the magnificent Gothic Cologne Cathedral, visible from almost anywhere in Cologne.
- Chocolate Museum Enjoy a visit to the Chocolate Museum (optional) to learn about the culture and history of chocolate.
- Königswinter Spend the afternoon in the beautiful city of Königswinter in the Rhine Valley.
- Funicular Railway Take a funicular railway ride (optional) to enjoy stunning views over the Rhine.
- Rhine Gorge Drive through the stunning Rhine Gorge this morning.
- River Cruise Jump aboard for a river cruise (optional) past the famous Loreley statue.
- Afternoon in Koblenz Spend the afternoon exploring Koblenz. See the Moselle at the Deutsches Eck and do some shopping.
- Phantasialand® Spend an unforgettable day at Phantasialand®, one of Europe's best theme parks.
- Return Home Return home via Calais.
Need a more customised itinerary?
Our European coach tours are flexible and can be tailored to a wide range of subjects. Contact us to let us know your specific requirements.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
How can we reach our child in case of an emergency?
Can you custom-make itineraries?
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?