- Fly to Zadar
- Guided Tour of Zadar Enjoy a guided tour of Zadar by coach before dinner.
ZadarPag Island,Plitvice Lakes National ParkKrka National Park
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Local Salt Works Visit the local salt works in the nearby town of Nin to discover how real sea salt is produced.
- Island of Pag Travel to the small Island of Pag to study the human geography of the area, looking at how the local people live. The island is severely affected by the Bura Wind, a phenomena caused by the numerous islands and channels along the coast which can cause the wind to change direction without warning.
- Lace Making See lace making in action, which is believed to be traced back to Mycenae.
- Plitvice Lakes National Park Take a full day trip to the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Explore the fascinating landscape of forests, rivers, lakes and waterfalls. Later, take a boat trip on one of the biggest lakes.
- Krka National Park Spend a full day exploring Krka National Park. See the beautiful river basin and Skradinski buk, a clear, natural pool with high waterfalls at one end and cascades at the other.
- Free Time Enjoy free time in the morning either at the beach or shopping for souvenirs.
- Fly Home