- Calais WWII Museum Travel by coach via Calais with an optional visit to the Calais WWII Museum to learn about France during the Nazi German occupation.
- Visit Dunkirk Museum Visit the Dunkerque 1940 Museum to learn the incredible story of the Battle of Dunkirk and Operation Dynamo.
- Dunkirk Beach Visit Dunkirk beach and Mole where ‘little ships’ rescued 338,000 men.
CalaisDunkirkAtlantic Wall near Ostend
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- See the Atlantic Wall Visit a preserved section of the Atlantic Wall near Ostend. This part of the Atlantic Wall was built on land owned by the Belgium Royal Family who decided to leave the fortifications in place as a reminder of the German occupation.
- Guided Tour Enjoy an optional guided tour of the tunnels, bunkers, dormitories and command posts.
- Return Home via Calais
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.