- Fly to Frankfurt Arrive in Frankfurt and begin exploring.
Deutsche Boerse Stock ExchangeMain TowerExplora Museum of Science and TechnologyCommerzbank-Arena
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Deutsche Boerse Stock Exchange Visit the Deutsche Boerse Stock Exchange, one of the world’s largest trading centres for securities and Germany’s largest.
- Explore Mathematikum in Giessen Explore the world’s first mathematical science centre. Discover a whole new world of mathematics with over 170 exhibits.
- Main Tower Enjoy views of Frankfurt from the Main Tower, Frankfurt’s highest vantage point.
- Discover the Money Museum of the Deutsche Bundersbank Learn about the history of money and view an extensive collection of paper money. Visitors can even test their own notes to see if they are real or counterfeit!
- Visit Explora Museum of Science and Technology Located in a former world war bunker in the Nordend district, the Explora Museum provides an interesting visual experience with a range of optical illusions and interactive exhibits such as holograms, 3-D art and warped mirrors.
- Walking Tour of Hauptwache Area Take a walking tour of the area around the Hauptwache. This Baroque building was once the seat of Frankfurt’s defence authorities, but lost its military function in 1866 and was used as a police station until 1904.
- See the Commerzbank-Arena The Commerzbank-Arena is a sports stadium which forms an integral part of German sporting history. It was formerly known as the Frankfurt Waldstadion.
- Fly Back to the UK
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Is there a minimum group size?
How far in advance do I need to contact you to plan my school trip?
Your safety is our top priority!