- Fly to Geneva Geneva is situated in a prime Rhône Valley position at the southwestern corner of Lake Geneva, within view of the pinnacle of the Mont Blanc.
- Palais des Nations Enjoy a tour of the Palais des Nations, the second largest complex in Europe after Versailles.
- History of Science Museum Explore the History of Science Museum which documents scientific progress in various subjects such as astronomy, microscopy, meteorology and electricity.
Lake Geneva Lake CruiseCERNHistory of Science MuseumPalais des NationsICT Discovery Centre
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Lake Cruise Enjoy a cruise on Lake Geneva this morning.
- ICT Discovery Centre Visit the ICT Discovery Centre in Geneva to learn the fascinating story of the evolution of ICTs.
- CERN Visit CERN to discover the mysteries of the Universe and the work of the world's biggest physics laboratory through guided tours and permanent exhibitions. Learn about the Higgs Boson and what it tell us about the origins of the Universe. (visit to be organised by Group Leader and booked as far in advance as possible)
- Fly Home Relax and enjoy our flight home.