- Fly to Athens
- The Temple of Poseidon Visit Cape Sounion, the site of the Temple of Poseidon.
- Vouliagmeni Lake Visit the beautiful Vouliagmeni Lake with white cliffs and warm waters.
- Palea Fokea Continue to Palea Fokea for a welcome dinner at a restaurant with a sea view.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Panoramic Tour of Athens Take a walking tour of Athens to see the Academy, the National Library, the Greek Parliament and the Tomb of Unknown Soldier guarded by the Evzones, the Panathinaikon marble stadium where the first modern Olympics took place, Hadrian’s Arch, and the temple of Olympian Zeus.
- Acropolis Enjoy a guided visit of the Acropolis, considered one of the best museums in Europe. Continue on foot to the sacred rock of Acropolis. Visit the Propylae, the Erechtheion, the temple of Athena Nike and the Parthenon.
- Thisio, Monastiraki and Plaka Walk through Thisio, Monastiraki and Plaka.
- Performance of a Classic Greek tragedy Attend a performance of a classic Greek tragedy. Afterwards, meet the actors and participate in a mask-creating workshop.
- Statue of Leonidas, King of Sparta Visit Thermopylae to admire the statue of Leonidas, King of Sparta.
- Continue to Kalambaka
- Meteora Visit the fascinating Meteora where you'll see amazing rock formations standing like towers of sandstone. These rock formation have provided sacred retreat for monks over the centuries.
- Travel to Delphi Cross over the mountains on your way to Delphi in Central Greece.
- The Ancient Site and Museum Admire the Sanctuary of Apollo, the Treasury of the Athenians and the Museum of Delphi with the famous bronze statue of the Charioteer.
- Nafpaktos Stay overnight in Nafpaktos.
- Rion-Antirio Bridge View the Corinthian gulf and the amazing Rion-Antirio Bridge on the way to ancient Olympia.
- The Ancient Olympia Complex Enjoy a tour through the remains of the ancient Olympia Complex including the Temple of Zeus, the Palaestra, and Phidias’s Workshop.
- Olympia Archaeological Museum Visit the Olympia Archaeological Museum, one of the richest museums in Greece.
- Tolo Cross the mountains of the Peloponnese to arrive in Tolo where we'll stay overnight.
- Mycenae Travel to Mycenae to visit the tomb of Agamemnon and the famous Lion’s Gate.
- Town of Nafplion Continue to the picturesque town of Nafplion, the first capital of modern Greece. Explore the picturesque narrow streets with neoclassical buildings and walk on the sea-front promenade with the amazing views to the fortified Bourtzi islet guarding the entrance of the port of Nafplion.
- Epidaurus Carry on to Epidaurus, the most important healing centre in antiquity which is famous for its theatre - the best preserved in Greece!
- Corinth Canal Head to Athens with a short stop en-route to admire the Corinth Canal.
- Return Home Return home to the United Kingdom.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Where can I find the latest travel advice?
Who does WorldStrides work with to ensure safety?
Is there a maximum group size?