- Travel to Berlin Travel overnight via Calais to Berlin.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Berlin Arrive in Berlin in the afternoon.
- See Bebelplatz Walk through Bebelplatz, a public square in central Berlin.
- Visit Reichstag Take a visit to the German parliament, Reichstag(optional), which was almost destroyed by fire in 1933.
- Brandenburg Gate View the famous Brandenburg Gate, one of Berlin's most recognisable and important monuments.
- Holocaust Memorial Walk through the Holocaust Memorial dedicated to the Jewish victims of the Holocaust.
- Visit Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Visit Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp where thousands of Jews were sent and faced especially brutal treatment.
- See the Third Reich Air Ministry Building
- Topography of Terrors Exhibition Visit the Topography of Terror exhibition. Opened in 2010 on the former site of the Gestapo and SS headquarters the exhibition details Nazi crimes from 1933 to 1945.
- Visit the Jewish Museum Explore the Jewish Museum(optional), one of the largest Jewish museums in Europe.
- Depart Berlin Depart Berlin and travel overnight.
- Arrive Back in the UK
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.