- Fly to Tel Aviv
- Drive up to Jerusalem Drive up to the Holy City and enjoy spectacular panoramic view of the Old City from the Mount of Olives.
- Walk Through Garden of Gethsemane Time permitting, walk through the Garden of Gethsemane and see the Church of All Nations (also called "Church of the Agony").
Tel AvivJerusalemBethlehemMasadaDead Sea
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- The Dome of the Rock Start off the day with a visit to the Dome of the Rock, an Islamic shrine, on Temple Mount.
- Wailing Wall Enter the Old City of Jerusalem and visit the Western ("Wailing") Wall, remnant of the foundation of the Second Temple from the time of Jesus, and holiest site of Judaism. Tour the Southern Wall excavations and walk on the stairs where Jesus taught. Follow the Via Dolorosa ("Way of the Agonies"), the path Jesus walked to the crucifixion.
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre Carry on to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the traditional site of Calvary and burial of Jesus.
- Visit Yad Vashem Visit Israel's memorial to the 6 million Jews that died in the Holocaust.
- Morning Tour of Bethlehem Enjoy a morning visit to Bethlehem, which features prominently in both the Old and New Testaments. Enter the Basilica of the Nativity, the traditional birthplace of Jesus, and descend to the Grotto of the Nativity in the lower level of the church.
- Dead Sea Continue south to the lowest point on earth - the Dead Sea, located some 400 metres below sea level.
- Cable Car to the Summit of Masada Take the cable car to the summit where the mountaintop Palace and Fortress of Masada will take your breath away. If the setting alone is not sufficient, the amazing story of the 960 Zealots who preferred suicide rather than face enslavery by the Romans will keep you enthralled.
- Soak in the Dead Sea Descend the rock on foot via the "snake" path. Time permitting, we'll stop for a float in the mineral rich waters of the Dead Sea before returning to Jerusalem.
- Markets Visit the colourful Machne Yehuda street market in Jerusalem or travel to Tel Aviv to visit the Carmel Market and the Nachalat Binyamin craft fair.
- Fly Back to the UK
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Can you custom-make itineraries?
Where can I find the latest travel advice?
Are meals for participants with dietary restrictions available?