- Board Your Overnight flight to Kenya
NairobiNaivashaHell's Gate National ParkMount LongonotLake NakuruKariandusiMasai Mara
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Nairobi Arrive in Kenya's capital city and home to over 3 million people. Founded in 1899 as a railway hub between Mombassa and Uganda, it is now a thriving city with industry and business.
- Visit the Giraffe Centre See and feed giraffes up close!
- David Sheldrick's Sanctuary See orphaned elephants and rhinos. If you're lucky you might see them being fed with bottles and given mud baths.
- Visit a Cultural Centre at Langata This centre has talented resident artists who perform traditional dances and songs taken from the country's 16 various tribal groups, including Arab-influenced Swahili Taarab music, Kalenjin warrior dances, Embu drumming and Kikuyu circumcision ceremonies.
- Travel to Naivasha
- Hell's Gate National Park Explore Hell's Gate National Park, famous for its natural hot geysers and its eagle and vulture breeding grounds.
- Climb Mount Longonot Hike to the rim of the crater of Mount Longonot, passing herds of grazing wildlife on the way.
- Kenyan School Visit Visit a Kenyan school to meet local students, and see the differences between schools there and schools at home.
- Visit Lake Nakuru Visit Lake Nakuru, world famous as the location of the greatest bird spectacle on earth - myriads of fuchsia pink flamingos whose numbers are often more than a million.
- Local Flower Farm and Plantation Discover a local flower farm and plantation, with a guided tour to learn about Kenya's horticulture industry.
- Visit Kariandusi Visit Kariandusi, home to a small museum which explains the formation of the Rift Valley, and has comparative skull specimens of our various distant ancestors.
- Visit a Diatomite Mine Visit a mine to learn about diatomite. Diatomite is a light, white, crumbly rock composed of the compressed silica skeletons of microscopic sea organisms (diatoms).
- Game Drive in Nakuru National Park Experience a game drive in Nakuru National Park, famous for its large concentration of pink flamingos and other bird life.
- Hyrax Hill Visit Hyrax Hill, a site which was occupied in the Neolithic period about 3,000 years ago, with a small village and cemetery in evidence.
- Continue to Masai Mara
- Masai Mara Nature Reserve Visit the Masai Mara Nature Reserve, 585 square miles of three group ranches, the Mara Triangle, Musiare and Sekenai.
- Game Drive Enjoy a game drive in the Masai Mara, keep your eyes peeled for the 'Big Five'.
- Game Drive Start the day with an early morning game drive, the best time to spot the 'Big Five'.
- Free Time Head back to camp for a late breakfast and free time.
- Game Drive Enjoy another game drive this afternoon.
- Game Drive Start the day with an early morning game drive, the best time to spot the "big five".
- Masai Villages Take a short visit to Masai Villages to see how they live an enjoy their traditional dances.
- Continue to Nairobi
- Fly Home to the UK
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.