- Travel to Liverpool Leave school early to travel to Liverpool by coach.
- Waterfront Museum Visit the Waterfront Museum of Liverpool at the Pier Head.
- Maritime Museum Visit the Maritime Museum to learn about life at sea and the importance of the port of Liverpool.
- Three Graces Visit the famous ‘Three Graces’ buildings famous across the world – the Royal Liver Building, Cunard Building and Port of Liverpool Building.
Museum of LiverpoolMaritime MuseumThree GracesRiver Mersey CruiseBeatles Story MuseumLFC Stadium tour
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- River Explorer Cruise Jump aboard for a cruise on the famous River Mersey.
- Beatles Story Museum Visit the Beatles Story Museum, an exhibition dedicated to the lives of the Beatles. Learn about their lives, culture and music.
- Liverpool FC Visit Anfield for a Stadium Tour, originally built in 1884 for Everton FC and now home of the world famous Liverpool FC. Or
- Everton’s Goodison Park Take a tour of the city’s blue half at rivals Everton’s Goodison Park.
- Chester Zoo See your favourite animals at Chester Zoo.
- Return Home Return home via coach.
Need a more customised itinerary?
Our European coach tours are flexible and can be tailored to a wide range of subjects. Contact us to let us know your specific requirements.