- Fly to Madagascar Transfer to our hotel for our welcome dinner in Antananarivo.
AntananarivoAndasibe National ParkMantadia National ParkRanomafana National ParkFianarantsoaIsalo National ParkIfaty
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Sightseeing in Anatananarivo See the sights as you drive through the capital.
- Exotic Madagascar Park Stop at the Exotic Madagascar Park to see reptiles, crocodiles and butterflies.
- Andasibe National Park Arrive at Andasibe National Park, one of Madagascar’s premier national parks, containing a wealth of wildlife. In the evening take a night hike to see many nocturnal creatures.
- Mantadia National Park Go for an early morning hike in the Mantadia National Park.
- Lemur Island Visit Lemur Island where you'll see and feed the lemurs.
- Andasibe National Park Enjoy an early morning hike in Andasibe National Park.
- Continue to Antsirabe Continue to Antsirabe, the third largest city in Madagascar.
- Drive to Ambositra Drive to Ambositra and visit several fascinating workshops for traditional crafts.
- Craft Workshop Stop at another craft workshop where sisal is woven into baskets.
- Arrive in Ranomafana National Park
- Ranomafana National Park Spend a full day exploring Ranomafana National Park. Ranomafana is one of Madagascar's best known and most important parks, composed of Montane forest. The park is famous for the local population of golden bamboo lemurs.
- Fianarantsoa In the mid-afternoon we continue our journey to the town of Fianarantsoa.
- Fianarantsoa Visit the old city and drive up to a high view point which gives us a fantastic view across both the city and the surrounding countryside.
- Isalo National Park Drive to Isalo National Park where you'll see dramatic scenery including the famous ‘Bishops Hat’ rock.
- Isalo Museum Visit Isalo Museum to learn about flora, fauna and the history of Isalo.
- Isalo Window Watch the sun set at Isalo Window.
- Isalo National Park Spend a full day hiking in Isalo National Park. First hike to an area where you can see ringtail lemurs, then carry on to a waterfall and natural swimming pool.
- Ancient Tribal Burial Sites Visit ancient tribal burial sites in Isalo National Park.
- Ifaty Depart from Isalo and head towards Ifaty stopping on the way at Zombitse Vohibasia National Park and Arboretum d’Antsokay if time allows.
- Ifaty Beach Enjoy a full day of leisure at Ifaty Beach, situated on the Indian Ocean shore of Madagascar.
- Toliara Enjoy free time in the morning before lunch in Toliara.
- Fly Home Fly back to the UK.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Can you custom-make itineraries?
Can you help us promote the tour?
Are meals for participants with dietary restrictions available?