- Fly to Marrakech Arrive in Marrakech and board a coach to Ouarzazate.
- Atlas Foothills Enjoy a slow climb through the Atlas foothills to the highest pass where we'll stop to take in the magnificent views.
- Visit Ait Benhaddou See this traditional mud brick city you might recognise from films such as Gladiator. Climb to the top through winding alleyways for a breathtaking view.
- Arrive in Ouarzazate Ouarzazate lies in a valley at the foot of the Atlas Mountains. The region offers a fascinating glimpse of times gone by in the ruins of ancient Kasbahs.
MarrakechOuarzazateTodra GorgeThe Sahara DesertTiffoultoute
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Drive Through the Beautiful ‘Valley of a Thousand Kasbahs' Leave Ouarzazate behind and drive through this beautiful valley.
- Todra Gorge Stop to visit the Todra Gorge, one of the most dramatic sights of Morocco.
- Into the Sahara Travel to Merzouga, a village in the Sahara Desert.
- Sahara Desert Camel Trek Enjoy a camel trek with Berber guides further into the Sahara Desert.
- Sahara Desert Explore the surrounding area by foot, climbing the dunes and taking in everything that the Sahara has to offer.
- Star Gazing Lie out under the sparkling stars tonight and keep an eye out for shooting stars.
- Tinghir Stop off in Tinghir for lunch on route to Ouarzazate.
- Moroccan Dinner Savour a delicious Moroccan meal whilst local musicians entertain us with a selection of their regional music and dance.
- Tiffoultoute Get a real feel for rural life in Morocco with a visit to the Berber village of Tiffoultoute.
- Travel to Marrakech Journey across the Atlas Mountains back to Marrakech.
- Explore Djemaa el Fna Square Visit the famous square to watch the acrobats, snake charmers, storytellers and performers.
- Marrakech Highlights Explore the Kourtoubia Mosque Minaret that dominates the city, the gardens of the beautiful Menara Pavilion, and the Saadian Tombs, a true masterpiece of Hispano-Moresque art.
- Fly Home Fly back to the UK.
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.