- Fly to Munich
- Walking Tour of Munich Discover Munich with your guide on an orientation walking tour.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- BMW Museum Explore the BMW Museum, which brings BMW’s heritage to life through an innovative, multi-sensory experience, and spans a history of more than 90 years. The museum is also notable for its architecture, particularly its listed circular building, known as the ‘bowl’.
- BMW Group Plant Tour In the BMW Group Plant you will get an exciting look behind the scenes of automobile manufacturing including; production areas from the press works to assembly. Approximately 7,700 employees from over 50 countries work at this site, 850 being trainees, with more than 950 cars and more than 3,000 engines a day.
- Olympiapark Enjoy a guided tour of the Olympiapark (subject to availability) built for the 20th Olympic Games, held in Munich in 1972. Explore the Olympia Halle, built as a multi-purpose arena, and view the Olympic Tower.
- Viktualienmarkt Explore Viktualienmarkt, Munich’s most popular open air market for local produce.
- Marienplatz Discover the area of Munich around Marienplatz, which is dedicated to the patron of the city. See the Neues Rathaus and observe the Glockenspiel on its facade. This is the fourth largest chiming clock in Europe.
- Depart Munich and return home Relax and enjoy the flight.
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.