- Fly to New York City New York City served as the first capital of the new United States from 1785 to 1790.
Central ParkTimes SquareBroadway ShowStatue of LibertyEllis IslandRadio City Music Hall
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Song and Dance Workshop Take part in a workshop led by a team of Broadway performers. Work with a pianist to learn the different vocal parts of a popular Broadway song.
- Central Park Take a stroll through Central Park which is as close to nature as one gets in New York. Visit the John Lennon memorial ‘Strawberry Fields’ and the 60 feet long Bow Bridge, one the of most filmed locations within Central Park.
- Walking Tour of Times Square Take a walking tour of Times Square.
- Broadway Show Attend a performance of a Broadway Show.
- The Museum of the Moving Image Explore the Museum of the Moving Image which includes exhibitions, film screenings and hands-on workshops.
- Statue of Liberty Take a boat ride to the Statue of Liberty. Located in New York Harbour, the Statue of Liberty was a gift of international friendship from the people of France to the people of the United States and is one of the most universal symbols of political freedom and democracy.
- Ellis Island View the museum dedicated to the history of immigration and the important role this island claimed during the mass migration of humanity in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
- Walking Tour of Chinatown Take a walking tour of New York’s Chinatown, which stretches over 30 blocks.
- 5th Avenue Enjoy some free time exploring 5th Avenue.
- Top of the Rock Visit the Top of the Rockefeller Centre for unparalleled views of New York City.
- Radio City Music Hall Enjoy the Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour.
- Fly Home Relax and enjoy your flight home.