- Nausicaã Travel by coach via Calais to Albert with an optional stop at Nausicaã, France’s National Sea Life Centre in Boulogne.
- Arrive in Albert
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Morning in Albert Spend the morning exploring Albert.
- Amiens Cathedral Travel to Amiens to visit the impressive Gothic Cathedral, which is the largest in France.
- See Amiens Main Square
- Amiens Zoo Enjoy a visit to the Amiens Zoo.
- Parc St. Pierre Take a stroll through Parc St. Pierre.
- Water Gardens/Jules Verne's house Spend the rest of the afternoon visiting the Amien's famous water gardens or exploring the home of the writer Jules Verne.
- Chocolate Factory Return home via Calais with an optional visit to a chocolate factory near Le Touquet.
Need a more customised itinerary?
Our European coach tours are flexible and can be tailored to a wide range of subjects. Contact us to let us know your specific requirements.