- Fly to Prague Fly to the “Golden City” of Prague in the Czech Republic.
- Begin Exploring Check into your hotel and begin exploring the city.
Golden LanesSomber Tyn ChurchCharles BridgeSkoda Car PlantPrague Castle
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Bohemia See the highlights of this culturally vibrant city, located in the heart of Bohemia. A local guide brings you to the sights, including the artists’ homes in the Golden Lanes, somber Tyn Church, Charles Bridge, and the grand astronomical clock.
- Brewery Tour Prague is well-known for its beer and has many traditional breweries. Enjoy a guided tour to a brewery to learn about the history and production of Czech beer.
- Black Light Theatre Tonight be amazed by a Black Light Theatre show which uses black lighting and fluorescent costumes to create visual illusions.
- Car Factory Tour Take a guided tour to one of the most modern car factories in the world, the Skoda Car Plant. Learn about the history and development of Skoda car production and see it with your own eyes.
- Glassworks Tour Enjoy a guided tour of a glassworks factory to see the different stages of the glass making process. The Czech Republic produces some of the finest glassware and has a long history of glass making.
- Prague Castle Visit the Prague Castle, the largest ancient castle in the world. Explore this wonderful castle from the 9th century with sharp spires and jagged roof-lines.
- Return Home Fly back to the UK.
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.