- Fly to Rome
- Trevi Fountain & Spanish Steps View the Trevi Fountain, where it is traditional to toss a coin into the fountain to ensure a safe return to the Eternal City. Spend time at Rome’s meeting place, the Piazza di Spagna, home of the famous Spanish Steps. The piazza and steps are both named in reference to a 16th century Spanish ambassador who lived here. English poet John Keats lived and died in the house to the right of the steps, which is now a memorial.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Vatican Museums and St.Peter's Basilica Take a guided tour of the Vatican Museums, home to one of the world’s most impressive collections of art.
- Piazza Navona Spend some time in the Piazza Navona area. Built on the foundations of Domitian’s Circus, this magnificent square was designed by Borromini in 17th century.
- The Pantheon See inside the Pantheon, the best preserved monument of ancient Rome. The Pantheon is a masterpiece of architecture with its huge hemispherical dome.
- Colosseum and Roman Forum Enjoy a guided tour through the spectacular remains of the Roman Empire. The Colosseum, considered to be the greatest symbol of Ancient Rome’s power and glory, was completed under Titus in 80 A.D.
- Explore Rome Spend some free time exploring Rome and shopping.
- Travel to Pompeii
- Roman Ruins at Pompeii Explore the magnificent Roman ruins at Pompeii which give a fascinating glimpse into Roman life. Pompeii was completely buried during the eruption of Vesuvius in AD 79.
- Fly Back to the UK
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?