- Fly to Rome Bonjourno! Welcome to Rome, the capital of Italy.
- Trevi Fountain See the intricate Trevi Fountain, one of the most famous fountains in the world.
- Spanish Steps & Piazza di Spagna Visit the Spanish Steps & Piazza di Spagna and see the markets.
Trevi FountainVatican MuseumsSt Peter's Square and BasilicaPantheonColosseum
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Vatican Museums Begin the day with a visit to the Vatican Museums, home to one of the most impressive collections of art in the world, including the magnificent Raphael Rooms and Michelangelo’s extraordinary ceiling in the Sistine Chapel.
- St. Peter's Square and Basilica The majesty and size of St. Peter’s Basilica upon entry is unforgettable. It contains many treasures and masterpieces, including the famous Pieta by Michelangelo and Bernini’s magnificent Baldacchino.
- Piazza Navona Visit the beautiful Piazza Navona, one of the most famous squares in Rome. Watch the energetic street performers as you explore the square.
- Visit the Pantheon Built by Hadrian and converted into a church in the 7th century, the Pantheon is a masterpiece of architecture with its huge hemispherical dome.
- Colosseum Visit the Colosseum where over 50,000 spectators watched gladiators fight. Enjoy a specialist guided tour through the spectacular remains of the Roman Empire.
- Arch of Constantine View this triumphal arch which commemorates the victory of Constantine I over Maxentius in the year 312 A.D.
- Roman Forum Continue on to the ruins of the Roman Forum with its many temples, basilicas and triumphal arches. Above is the Palatine Hill, where impressive ruins of the emperors’ villas remain.
- Free Time in Rome Enjoy free time looking around the centre of Rome and shopping.
- Fly back to the UK
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.