- Fly to Moscow
- Communist City Tour Explore important landmarks of Soviet-era communist Moscow. Learn about the city’s political history, from the revolution to end of the Cold War. See the Revolution Square and the former headquarters of the KGB. Finally, view the memorials and museums from Lubyanka Square.
Moscow and St. Petersburg
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Moscow Kremlin See the Kremlin in the heart of Moscow, the official residence of the President of Russia.
- Lenin's Mausoleum and the Red Square See the resting place of Vladimir Lenin situated in the Red Square, a main public square in Moscow.
- GUM Explore the famous shopping centre located in the Red Square.
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines Visit the Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines, a historical museum with a unique collection of playable arcade machines from the Soviet Union.
- Visit the VDNH – Cosmonautic Museum This museum contains a wide variety of Soviet and Russian space-related exhibits and models which explore the history of flight.
- Victory Park See Victory Park, a memorial complex signifying Russia's victory over Nazi Germany.
- Old Arbat Have a walk one of the oldest surviving streets in Moscow.
- Metro Tour Learn about Stalin’s reign and how his visions were reflected in the architecture he commissioned. See Revolution Square with magnificent sculptures of the Soviet people. Also see the Kurskaya Station Lobby and the Hall of Fame of the WWII.
- Overnight Train to St Petersburg.
- Arrive in St. Petersburg.
- Enjoy a City Tour
- Peter & Paul’s Fortress Explore the Peter and Paul Fortress, founded by Peter the Great in 1703.
- Free Time in St Petersburg Enjoy free time in St Petersburg or opt to enjoy a folk show at Nikolaevsky Palace.
- Hermitage Visit one of the largest and oldest museums in the world. It was founded in 1754 by Catherine the Great and has been open to the public since 1852.
- Nevsky Prospekt Explore St Petersburg's oldest and most beautiful street, where shops and cafes intermingle with splendid historic buildings.
- Siege Memorial This powerful and impressive monument was built as the focal point of Ploshchad Pobedy (Victory Square) in the early 1970s to commemorate the heroic efforts of the residents of Leningrad and the soldiers.
- Pushkin with Catherine’s Palace and Park The Catherine Palace is a Rococo palace located in the town of Tsarskoye Selo.
- Fly Home Fly back to the UK.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
How can we reach our child in case of an emergency?
Can you help us promote the tour?
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?