- Travel to Germany Travel by coach through France, Belgium and Germany to arrive in Trier in time for dinner.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Saarburg Travel to Saarburg and take the chairlift up the hill to enjoy a bird's eye view of Mosel Valley.
- Tobogganing If you're feeling adventurous, have a go at Tobogganing.
- Explore Saarburg Explore the scenic town centre where you can see how a 20 metre high water cascade powers a mill wheel.
- Trier River Cruise Return to Trier for a a circular river cruise.
- Swimming Pool Opt to swim at the open-air pool with a 75m long fun slide.
- Phantasialand® Spend an action-packed day at Phantasialand®, one of Europe's top theme parks.
- Local School Visit Visit our local partner school to meet local students, practice German and see the differences between schools there and schools at home.
- Porta Nigra Visit Porta Nigra, the landmark of Trier, for a trip on the ‘Römerexpress’ Land train. End the train journey at the Roman Amphitheatre.
- Return Home Return home by coach via Calais.
Need a more customised itinerary?
Our European coach tours are flexible and can be tailored to a wide range of subjects. Contact us to let us know your specific requirements.