- Fly to Santiago de Compostela Fly to Santiago de Compostela, the third largest holy city of the Christian world.
Santiago de Compostela CathedralPraza de Abastos MarketParque de la AlamedaMuseo de las Peregrinaciones
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Walking Tour of Santiago de Compostela Take a walking tour of Santiago de Compostela with a local guide. Highlights of the walk will include: viewing the Plaza del Obradoiro; the Hostal de los Reyes Católicos, which was formerly a royal hospice and a pilgrims’ hospice during the 15th century; and the Monasterio de San Martín Pinario.
- Praza de Abastos Market Explore the Praza de Abastos Market and immerse yourself in the Spanish culture from the moment you step in. Taste the delicious food, smell the exquisite aromas and admire the beautiful architecture.
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral Visit Santiago de Compostela’s Cathedral, a crowning achievement of Spanish Romanesque architecture.
- Explore the Old Town of Santiago Explore the Old Town of Santiago filled with cafes, restaurants and boutiques. Stroll the streets, taking in the 18th-century architecture and buzzing atmosphere.
- Parque de la Alameda Walk through Parque de la Alameda for excellent views of the Cathedral. Have your cameras ready!
- Museo de las Peregrinaciones Discover the three floors of Museo de las Peregrinaciones. Here you’ll learn about the importance of Santiago culture and development. You'll also hear about the Jacobean cult, and how the pilgrimages initiated and evolved over time.
- Free Time Enjoy free time exploring Santiago de Compostela before flying home.
- Fly Home Fly back to the United Kingdom.
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.