- Fly Overnight to Windhoek
Etosha National ParkKamanjabPalmwagBrandbergSkeleton CoastWalvis BayNamib-Naukluft National Park
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Windhoek
- Okahandja Travel north and stop at Okahandja, Namibia's largest wood carving market.
- Continue to Okonjima Continue on to the home of the Africat Foundation.
- Travel to Etosha National Park
- Game Drive Enjoy your first game drive of the trip! Keep your eyes peeled for the "Big Five".
- Okaukuejo Camp Game drive your way through Okaukuejo Camp which is famous for its waterhole, one of the best game viewing opportunities in Southern Africa.
- Game Drive Enjoy an early morning game drive in the Etosha National Park.
- Otjikandera Himba Village Visit a traditional Himba Village to learn about the Himba lifestyle, traditions and culture.
- Carry on to Oppi-Koppi Carry on to Oppi-Koppi, an oasis in the desert.
- Visit Khorixas Visit the small town of Khorixas.
- Twyfelfontein Visit the ancient Bushman rock engravings at Twyfelfontein.
- Brandberg Head deeper into the desert to the Brandberg, Namibia’s highest mountain.
- Morning Hike into the Brandberg Take an early morning hike into the Brandberg mountain to see the world famous “White Lady” rock painting which is believed to be over 20,000 years old.
- Cape Cross Visit the seal colony at Cape Cross where there are sometimes as many as 100,000 Cape fur seals.
- Swakopmund Continue on to Swakopmund, a pleasant seaside town.
- Sand-boarding Try your hand at sand-boarding!
- Walvis Bay Boat Ride Enjoy a boat ride in search of dolphins and seals at Walvis Bay.
- Travel to Solitaire Travel through the desert to the tiny town of Solitaire.
- Sunrise in the Desert See the magical sunrise across the desert at Sossusvlei.
- Sesriem Canyon Take an excursion to Sesriem Canyon.
- Journey back to Windhoek Journey back via the Khomas Hochland Mountain range.
- Arrive Home
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Can you help with visas?
What kind of transportation will we use?
When will I get my specific flight information?