- Fly to San Francisco Arrive in San Francisco and transfer to our hotel in San Jose.
San Jose (Silicon Valley)San Francisco
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- View Googleplex View Googleplex the corporate headquarters complex of Google Inc, one of the most innovative computer internet search engines in the world. Googleplex is famous for its modern approach to the working environment.
- Tech Museum Explore the Technology Museum, which has hands-on interactive exhibits, divided among themed galleries.
- Intel Museum Visit the Intel Museum and write your name in binary code, step into a bunny suit, or create a digital postcard.
- Apple Company Store Visit the Company Store which is the original Apple Employee store located at Apple's headquarters in Cupertino. While the store doesn't sell computers, iPhones or have a Genius Bar, it is the only place in the world that sell Apple logo t-shirts, caps and accessories.
- Computer History Museum Take a trip into cyberspace with a visit to The Computer History Museum, located in the heart of the Silicon Valley. See and experience one of the world's largest collections of computing artifacts.
- Visit NASA Ames Visitor Centre Tour the centre and learn about all things NASA. During your visit you can see real moon rock, a mock up space station, a Martian asteroid and can learn how astronauts live and work when in space.
- Transfer to San Francisco
- Stanford University Visit Stanford University, which has been dedicated to finding solutions to big challenges and to preparing students for leadership in a complex world.
- Walking Tour of San Francisco Enjoy a walking tour to see some of the highlights of San Francisco including Union Square, Chinatown, Japantown, Nob Hill and Haight-Ashbury. Walk down Lombard Street, the ‘crookedest street in the world’. Stop at Twin Peaks and climb the steep path for a breathtaking view.
- Pier 39 Explore the sights of Pier 39, the pier known for its spectacular views of San Francisco Bay including the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Bride and Alcatraz as well as the world famous California sea lions hauled out on K-Dock.
- Alcratraz Cruise Tour Alcatraz, once home to some of America's most notorious criminals. Alcatraz closed in 1963, yet is still known as one of the world's most legendary prisons to this day.
- Golden Gate Bridge See the Golden Gate Bridge, the suspension bridge spanning the opening of the San Francisco Bay into the Pacific Ocean.
- San Francisco Cable-Car Ride Ride on San Francisco’s iconic cable cars. The first of these was put into operation in 1873; today, they are the only vehicles of their kind still in permanent use.
- Fly Home to the United Kingdom
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.