- Take-off Board your overnight flight to Johannesburg
JohannesburgBlyde River CanyonKruger ParkUkhahlamba Drakensberg National ParkKZN Battlefields
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Johannesburg
- Visit Soweto Visit Soweto, the most famous of the black townships that played such a crucial role in the struggle against apartheid. See the homes of Willie Mandela, Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu.
- Drive the Panorama Route Drive the Panorama Route to Blyde River Canyon, the third largest canyon in the world.
- Pass Through Pilgrims' Rest Pass through Pilgrim’s Rest looking out over ‘God’s Window’ and visit the extraordinary Bourke’s Luck Potholes.
- Blyderivierpoort Dam Cruise the Blyderivierpoort Dam on the lookout for hippos, crocs, and a tufa waterfall.
- Tubing Jump in a tube and ride down the rapids of the Blyde River.
- Depart for Kruger National Park Depart for Kruger National Park, the most famous wildlife park in the world
- Game Drive Spend the day game driving and keeping your eyes peeled for the ‘Big Five’.
- Kruger Park Explore the southern part of the Kruger Park today.
- Night Drive Enjoy a night drive to sight the nocturnal animals of the bushveld.
- Travel to Ukhahlamba Drakensberg National Park Ukhahlamba Drakensberg National Park contains some of South Africa’s most dramatic mountain scenery.
- Tugela Gorge Enjoy a walk to the Tugela Gorge and gaze up at the inner and outer towers of the famous amphitheatre.
- Devil's Tooth See the dramatic Devil's Tooth and its toothpick.
- Tugela Falls See the Tugela Falls falling over 3000 feet towards us!
- Hike up the Amphitheatre Follow a magnificent two mile trail amidst dramatic mountain scenery.
- Climb up Those brave enough to climb the chain ladder will be rewarded with a spectacular view from the summit.
- Thukela Travel through Thukela, an area where some of the most important conflicts in South Africa’s history took place, including the Siege of Ladysmith and the Battle of Spioenkop.
- Take-off Board your overnight flight home.
- Arrive Home Arrive home in the UK.
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.