- Fly to Stuttgart
- Walking Tour of Stuttgart City Centre Enjoy a walking tour of Stuttgart city centre. Highlights include Schlossplatz, Neues Schloss, Königsbau, the Altes Schloss, Schillerplatz, Stiftskirche and Hegelhaus.
- Mercedes-Benz Museum Explore the Mercedes-Benz Museum, honouring the oldest automobile factory in the world and the invention of the first motorcar by Carl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler. The museum displays more than 75 historical vehicles, from the first motor bicycle to vehicles built to achieve speed records.
- Stadtbibliothek Stuttgart Architecturally speaking, Stuttgart’s new city library is a real eye-catcher. Designed to appear from the outside as an austere stronghold of knowledge, inside it reveals itself to be a spectacular kingdom of books.
- Carl-Zeiss Planetarium Enter the gateway to the universe! The ingenious projector at the Carl Zeiss Planetarium in Stuttgart reproduces a true-to-life starry firmament. Fascinating constellations, far-off planets and a view of the Earth from outer space will take your breath away!
SchlossplatzMercedes-Benz MuseumStadtbibliothek StuttgartCarl-Zeiss PlanetariumThe Porsche MuseumWeissenhof MuseumStuttgart Television Tower
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- The Porsche Museum Explore the Porsche Museum with over 80 vehicles from the early years to present.
- Weissenhof Museum Take a tour of the Weissenhof Museum which were designed by Le Corbusier, one of the most influential architects of the Twentieth Century.
- Stuttgart Television Tower Visit the world's very first television tower. For over 60 years the 217-metre-high tower has defied wind and weather.
- Return Home Fly back to the UK.
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.