- Fly to Zurich Zurich, world famous for watches and banks, is the most important industrial and commercial centre in Switzerland.
- Travel to Berne Travel to Berne, our base for the next four nights.
Mont BlancAiguille du MidiLes Bains de LaveyBex Salt MinesRiver RaftingGlacier 3000
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- See Mont Blanc Chamonix is best known for the summit of Mont Blanc. It is also the highest commune in France and is well known by skiers, hikers, paragliders, rafters, rock climbers, and mountain athletes of all types.
- Cable Car to Aiguille du Midi Board a cable car for the Aiguille du Midi. Enjoy amazing views of the aiguilles of Chamonix, the Vallee Blanche, the largest glacier in Europe; the Jura; and the French, Swiss and Italian Alps.
- Les Bains de Lavey Take a dip in the hottest thermal water in Switzerland. The two outdoor pools and the indoor pool are open all year at a temperature of 32°C to 36°C.
- Bex Salt Mines Explore the vast underground labyrinth of the Bex Salt Mines. See elements of the various excavation techniques used from when the first gallery was dug out in 1684, right up to modern times.
- River Rafting Enjoy river rafting through breathtaking scenery. Pass the castles of the city of Sion.
- Explore Glacier 3000 Experience nature up close and spectacular scenery at the Glacier 3000 area.
- Fly Back to the UK
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.