- Board Your Flight Board your overnight flight to Bangkok.
BangkokKhao Yai National ParkChiang MaiChiang DaoChiang Rai
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Bangkok
- Explore Bangkok Enjoy free time exploring this bustling metropolitan city.
- Coconut Farm Travel out of Bangkok to Damnern Saduak Floating Market. On the way, stop at a coconut farm on the way and learn how sugar is created for authentic sweets and desserts.
- Damnern Saduak Floating Market Take to the water in a traditional long-tail boat and jostle among hundreds of boats which sell fresh fruits, souvenirs and delicious Thai food.
- Rose Garden Visit the Rose Garden, a tropical paradise decorated with flower gardens, orchards and Thai styled houses. See Thai cultural shows including Thai boxing, sword fighting, elephants at work and folk dancing.
- Travel Back to Bangkok
- Khao Yai National Park Head out of town to Khao Yai National Park, the first national park in Thailand. Here you'll find over 70 species of mammals including the tiger, elephant and gaur as well as 350 species of birds including the great hornbill and coral-billed ground cuckoo, and more than 2,000 species of trees and plants. Take a two hour trek into the jungle to see wildlife and the famous waterfall from the "The Beach".
- Lonely Cliff Visit the highest mountain of the park and the beautiful surroundings. Spot nocturnal animals such as tigers, bears, and deer.
- Travel Back to Bangkok
- Wat Arum Visit Wat Arum, the temple of Dawn.
- Grand Palace See the Grand Palace, which is dedicated to the Thai Royal Family’s ceremony.
- Wat Phra Kaew and Vimarnmek Museum See the magnificent Wat Phra Kaew, famous for the Emerald Buddha Image and the Vimarnmek Museum.
- Wat Pho Drive through the vibrant streets of China Town to the Wat Pho, one of the most significant temples in Bangkok.
- Train to Chiang Mai Travel to Chiang Mai on an overnight sleeper train.
- Chiang Mai Zoo Spend the morning at Chiang Mai Zoo which is home to animals from all over the world.
- Chiang Mai City Explore Chiang Mai city in the afternoon.
- Wat Prathat Temple Take a walk on Doi Suthep Mountain to Wat Prathat Temple near the summit. Enjoy an amazing panoramic view over the surrounding countryside.
- Sankampaeng and Borsarng Drive to the neighbouring villages of Sankampaeng and Borsarng.
- Tiger Kingdom Explore the Tiger Kingdom, one of major attractions in Chiang Mai City.
- Elephant Camp Visit an elephant camp in the midst of the lush green jungle. Here, we have a chance to see many elephants performing their amazing feats of strength and skill at the command of the mahouts.
- Elephant Trek Take an elephant trek through the jungle to the remote village of Lisu People.
- Bamboo Raft Trip Board a bamboo raft trip along the Ping River and explore some Karen and Palaung Hilltribe Villages.
- Wat Rong Khun Drive through mountain scenery to visit Wat Rong Khun, one of the famous Buddhist shrines in the Chiang Rai region.
- Golden Triangle Travel to the Golden Triangle, the border between Thailand and Laos. This triangle is now at peace but was once an infamous place where many powerful warlords have fought for control of the opium trade.
- Opium Museum Stroll around and pay a visit to the opium museum. The display of pictures and documents feature the opium story dating back to the early last century and onwards.
- Boat Trip Along the Mekong River Jump aboard for a boat trip on the Mekong River. This is a chance to catch a look of the watery border between Laos, Thailand and Myanmar.
- Drive Back to Chiang Rai Travel back to Chiang Rai and enjoy free time relaxing.
- Fly Back to the UK
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.