- Fly to the Azores Relax and enjoy our flight to Ponta Delgada.
- Transfer to Accommodation Our guide will meet us at the airport and accompany us to our accommodation in Ponta Delgada where we will stay for the next four nights.
Ponta DelgadaFurnasRiberia GrandeSetes CidadesFerraria
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Canoeing Spend the morning canoeing in the beautiful Furnas lake, a lake in the crater of a volcano.
- Traditional Lunch For lunch enjoy a traditional Cozido, one of the most popular dishes of the Azores, which is cooked for hours in the ground from the natural heat!
- Furnas Valley Explore Furnas Valley which has a range of volcanic activity including geysers and boiling mud.
- Terra Nostra Park In the afternoon explore these beautiful botanical gardens from the 18th century.
- Dolphin and Whale Watching Enjoy a half day tour watching these amazing mammals in their natural habitat
- North Coast Take a tour of Lagoa Fogo as we depart towards the North Coast to visit Riberia Grande and it’s outskirts.
- Bike Tour of Sete Cidades Take a bike tour of Sete Cidades in Western São Miguel. Sete Cidades consists of two small crater lakes separated by a narrow strait and is considered one of the seven natural wonders of Portugal.
- Rock Climbing Continue onto Ferraria for some adventurous rock climbing.
- Fly Home Enjoy your flight back to the United Kingdom.
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.