- Fly to Venice Fly to Venice, the city of canals and colour.
- Begin Exploring Check into your hotel and begin exploring this beautiful city.
St. Mark’s BasilicaThe Bridge of SighsCampanileThe Grand CanalGallerie dell’AccademiaDoge’s PalaceRavenna (Optional)
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Tour of Venice Discover the real beauty of this unique city as a local guide takes you on a walking tour of the highlights including St. Mark’s, the Bridge of Sighs and Campanile.
- Art Museum Visit Visit the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, a modern art museum on the Grand Canal, and discover masterpieces from a range of artists.
- Drawing at St. Mark's Square Spend the afternoon sketching in St. Mark’s Square.
- Evening Gondola Ride This evening enjoy a relaxing gondola ride through the historic canals of Venice - a must do on any trip to Venice.
- Visit to the Gallerie dell’Accademia Discover the rich collection of Venetian paintings from the 14th to 18th centuries at the Gallerie dell’Accademia.
- Doge’s Palace Tour Visit the Doge’s Palace with its Gothic facades of white Italian stone and pink Verona marble.
- Venetian Mask Creation Create a Venetian mask inspired by the Italian Carnival, the Commedia dell’Arte - or by your imagination! Learn the meaning of the mask and its historical significance, then decorate yours using professional techniques.
- Free Time Enjoy free time in the morning to make the most of your final hours in Venice.
- Return Home Fly back to the UK.
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Who does WorldStrides work with to ensure safety?
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?
Do I need travel insurance?