- Travel to Vienna For 600 years Vienna was the glittering capital of the Hapsburg Empire. Today it is the capital of Austria. Vienna has an incomparable musical heritage and is the city of Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Haydn, Brahms, and Johann Strauss.
- Walking Tour of Old Vienna See the sights of old Vienna including the Hoher Markt with Virgin Mary’s Wedding Fountain and an Art Nouveau clock, the Altes Rathaus, the old Chancellery of Bohemia, the Clock Museum and St. Peter's Church.
ViennaBratislavaOld ViennaArt Nouveau clockThe Altes RathausSt. Peter’s ChurchSchonbrunn PalaceKunsthistorischse MuseumAustrian National LibrarySlovakiaBratislava Castle
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Schonbrunn Palace Visit the apartments of Emperor Franz Joseph and his wife Elisabeth and tour the Rococo state rooms of the palace.
- Kunsthistorischse Museum Explore the Kunsthistorisches Museum.
- Austrian National Library Visit the State Hall of the Austrian National Library, this former court library is an architectural masterpiece of the Viennese baroque architect Johann Bernhard Fischer von Erlach and his son Emanuel. The largest baroque library in Europe, it was erected in the first half of the eighteenth century as an independent wing of the Imperial Palace.
- Bratislava trip Bratislava is the capital of Slovakia and, between 1541 and 1784, was the capital of Hungary. Bratislava was named Pressburg under the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- Walk Bratislava's Coronation Route Walk Bratislava's Coronation Route. Enjoy great views of the 10th-century Bratislava Castle, Michael’s Gate, and the Palace of the Hungarian Royal Chamber.
- Museum of Arms, Michael's Tower The Museum is located in the original part of the Mediaeval municipal fortification in Michael’s Tower.
- Hofburg Palace Visit the Hofburg Palace, a complex of imperial edifices which grew with the empire. Guided tour will include the Imperial Apartments and the Imperial Treasury, featuring the crown jewels and an assortment of imperial riches.
- State Opera House Take a guided tour behind the scenes of the world’s largest repertoire theatre and discover many things that remain hidden from the evening audience.
- Stephansdom Enjoy a guided tour of St. Stephen's Cathedral, one of the greatest Gothic structures in Europe. St. Stephen’s is rich in woodcarvings, altars, sculptures, and paintings.
- Fly Home Fly back to the UK.
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.