- Take-off Enjoy your overnight flight to Vietnam.
HanoiHueHoi AnHo Chi Minh City
Only six students needed!
Have a smaller group? No problem! On this Shared Perspectives tour, you only need six students for the trip to go ahead.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Hello, Hanoi! Land in Hanoi and begin exploring the city.
- Tour Hanoi Tour Vietnam's capital city with a local guide and marvel at the Temple of Literature, Quan Thanh Pagoda, and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the resting place of Vietnam's most famous leader.
- Roam the City Enjoy a free day exploring Hanoi with your Tour Director.
- Evening at the Theatre Discover one of the country's traditional art forms in a performance at the Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre.
- LEAP Vietnamese Calligraphy
- Red River Delta Drive through the beautiful Red River Delta en route to Halong City.
- Cruise Halong Board a boat for a cruise among the spectacular limestone pillars of scenic Halong Bay.
- Flight to Hue This evening return to Hanoi and fly overnight to Hue.
- UNESCO Exploration Join a local guide for sightseeing in this UNESCO World Heritage Site, once Vietnam's political and cultural centre. Explore the formidable Hue Citadel and majestic Tu Doc and Minh Mang Emperors' Tombs.
- Scenic River Cruise Relax on a boat ride down the Perfume River, disembarking at intervals to explore the eight imperial tombs that line the riverbank.
- Continue on to Hoi An
- History of Hoi An With a local guide, uncover artefacts from two thousand years of Hoi An culture at the Museum of History and Culture, then gaze up at impressive 10-foot wooden altar statues in Quan Kong Temple.
- Fight to Ho Chi Minh City This evening, fly to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Guided City Tour Explore Vietnam's largest city, formerly known as Saigon, with a local guide. Visit the History Museum, Reunification Palace (the former presidential palace of South Vietnam), and the General Post Office where a large portrait of Ho Chi Minh is displayed.
- Final Farewells Enjoy your return flight home!
Want a location that’s not listed above?
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.