- Travel to Ypres Travel via Calais on coach to Ypres.
- Visit Sanctuary Wood See Sanctuary Wood Cemetery and the Hill 62 museum.
- In Flanders Field Museum Visit the In Flanders Field Museum dedicated to First World War.
- Menin Gate Ceremony Attend the moving ceremony at Menin Gate to honour the fallen.
In Flanders Field MuseumMenin GateEssex Farm Field Dressing StationTyne Cot Cemetery
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Essex Farm Field Dressing Station Visit the Essex Farm Field Dressing station and its concrete dug outs. It was here that John McRae, a Canadian Medical Officer, wrote the now famous poem ‘In Flanders Fields’.
- Passendale Museum Explore Passendale Museum, dedicated to the Battle of Passchendaele.
- See the German Cemetery at Langemarck
- Visit Tyne Cot Cemetery Visit the largest British War Cemetery in the world at Passendale.
- Return Home via Calais
Need a more customised itinerary?
Our European coach tours are flexible and can be tailored to a wide range of subjects. Contact us to let us know your specific requirements.