When you travel with WorldStrides, you can rest assured knowing that we have taken every precaution possible to ensure the safety of you and your group. With nearly 50 years experience organising trips, we’ve literally seen it all—and have resources available to lend a hand if needed. This painstaking work behind the scenes lets teachers and student focus on what’s most important—seeing incredible sights and having fun with each other!
Take a look below at just some of the many resources that are available to your school group when you travel with WorldStrides.
* Please note, specific safety measures vary by destination, particularly with international travel destinations.
From the moment you arrive at your destination, you’re never alone. Your WorldStrides team will meet you and guide you on your way hassle free.
- Field Specialists: Consider these your travel expediters. They’ll greet you at your destination as soon as you arrive to cover all the logistics including retrieving your bags at the airport and getting you to your ground transportation.
- Course Leaders: They’re like souped-up tour guides who know absolutely everything about everything! These individuals are specially trained in working with student travellers. They’ll be your guide for the duration of your trip, keeping your students engaged—and excited—about the sites they are visiting.
- Coach Drivers: There are benefits of being the largest student travel operator—one is getting the best coaches. With WorldStrides, your group will have access to the most experienced companies and drivers on the market. And, believe us, having a really good coach driver can be the differences between an ordinary trip and an extraordinary experience.
Now here’s what really sets WorldStrides apart…knowing that we have your back every day, every hour…24/7, no matter what!
- Tour Central: Your personal command centre! This office is staffed 24/7 by WorldStrides employees who are specially trained to handle any situation—no matter how big or how small. One simple call and the Tour Central staff will spring in to action to take care of your needs.
- Doctors on Call: Here’s a precaution we hope you never have to use! It’s our exclusive partnership with the George Washington University Department of Emergency Medicine. Your group will have access to doctors for phone consultations should the need arise.